Current COVID Protocols for the safety of pet parents and our staff
We allow clients into the building with their pets with the following conditions:
1. Surgery/dental drop off will still be done curbside only as are technician appointments (ie: nail trims) or medication pick-ups.
2. Masks (or other face coverings) are encouraged for those who are not vaccinated.
3. Anyone who wishes to continue with curbside service for any reason is certainly welcome to. Just let us know when you make your appointment or when you get here!
4. We are still asking that anyone who is ill not bring the pet to the appointment whether we’re doing curbside or inside the building.
5. If you are picking up prescription food or medications, please call ahead so we can have it ready for you. Call from your car when you arrive. Please understand we may need extra time to fill prescriptions as we are having an increase demand for prescription refills. We will bring the medication out to your car and collect payment carside.
When you get here, please stay in your vehicle and call us. You will then be escorted inside and straight into an exam room. This will limit traffic in our lobby.
Please do not attend the clinic if you have been abroad recently or suffering flu like symptoms or concerns that you may have come in contact with a person that has COVID 19. Have a friend of family member bring your pet in, if needed. It is important to keep other clients safe as well as our staff members.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding as we try to determine and follow the best, and safest approach, for everyone.
Right now, it’s more important than ever to shop local. Many businesses are struggling and a large number likely won’t make it. This is a scary time for everyone. Our business is owned and run by myself and my husband. We’re truly a small business and we’re new so this is hitting us hard. Personally, I appreciate every one who visits us and purchases their medications from our vet clinic rather than going online. We, like many vet clinics, operate on small margins and every little bit helps.
If there’s anything else we can do for you to make your visit more comfortable, please let us know.